We have completed deliveries for the prototype hydrogen bus Autosan Sancity 12 LFH, equipped with a central engine.
The scope of Enika’s work included: delivery of drive, control and power systems in which.
The set consists of:
- 60kW braking resistor RBTD.60kW.2R5-19920,
- Drive auxiliary box ENI-AUX_BOX/K3
- 24V ENI-BCM on-board battery current sensor
- EV-EVSE communication supervision system in accordance with ISO 15118 / DIN 70121 ENI-VCCU SWITCH.3 standards
- CCS2 ENI-VCCU DISPLAY.1 charging visualization system
- ENI-PH2/70 hydrogen cell DC/DC converter
- ENI-P3CANv3 diagnostic connector
- devices for handling hydrogen cells
- integration of systems on the vehicle.