We have completed deliveries for the first new hydrogen buses of the Nesobus brand, equipped with a ZF drive axle.
The scope of Enika’s work included delivery of drive, control and power systems in which.
The set consists of:
- 60kW braking resistor RBTD.60kW.2R5-19920,
- Drive auxiliary box ENI-AUX_BOX/K3
- 24V ENI-BCM on-board battery current sensor,
- EV-EVSE communication supervision system in accordance with ISO 15118 / DIN 70121 ENI-VCCU SWITCH.3 standards
- CCS2 ENI-VCCU DISPLAY.1 charging visualization system
- ENI-PH2/70 hydrogen cell DC/DC converter
- ENI-P3CANv3 diagnostic connector
- devices for handling hydrogen cells
- integration of systems on the vehicle.
Enika is the system integrator of this bus, as well as designed, manufactured and delivered all the power electronic devices enabling the proper operation of the hydrogen cell.
Photo: MPK Wrocław
Photo: Konińscy Miłośnicy Transportu Publicznego