For our office in Łódź, we are looking for a person for the position: Logistics Specialist.
- Cooperation and negotiations with suppliers
- Implementation of the company’s purchasing policy
- Cooperation with other departments of the company (e.g. sales, accounting, production)
- Administration of purchasing documents
- Active search for new suppliers
- Supervising the timely flow of information and documents
- Creating orders and controlling their implementation, verifying timeliness
- Co-creating and caring for a good image of the company with suppliers
- Minimum secondary education – preferably higher
- Proficient in computer and MS Office package
- Communicativeness, conscientiousness, independence, accuracy knowledge of English (at least B1 level)
- Good manners
- Experience in a similar position will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of ERP software will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of electronic products will be an added advantage
- Driving license. B
- an interesting and responsible job in a company with an established position
- professional development opportunities, training package
- stable employment on the basis of an employment contract
- attractive employment conditions and remuneration
- package of social benefits medical care package
If you are interested, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the note Logistics Specialist.
Please add the following clause to the documents:
I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018, on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (RODO)). We reserve the right to respond only to applications selected by us.
We reserve the right to respond only to applications selected by us.